Ono and Domain Reach Tripartite Drug Discovery Agreement
Japanese drugmaker Ono Pharmaceutical (TYO:4528) has signed a collaboration agreement with Domain Therapeutics and the University of Montreal (UdM) to discover novel small molecules targeting G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) in the field of metabolic diseases.
As part of the agreement, Ono will collaborate with these partners, using bioSens-All technology’s GPCR drug discovery platform which has been licensed by Domain from UdM,…
This article is accessible to registered users, to continue reading, please register for free. A free trial will give you access to exclusive features, interviews, summaries and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharma and biotech space for one week. If you are already a registered user, please login. If your trial period is over, you can register here.
Try before you buy
• All the news that moves the needle in pharma and biotech.
• Exclusive features, podcasts, interviews, data analysis and commentary from our global network of life science journalists.
• Receive The Pharma Letter daily newsletter, free forever.
Become a subscriber
• Unfettered access to top pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry news, commentary and analysis.
• Updates on clinical trials, conferences, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, financing, regulatory, patent and legal, executive appointments, business strategy and financial results.
• Daily roundup of key events in pharma and biotechnology.
• In-depth monthly briefings on board appointments and M&A news.
• Choose between an economical annual plan or a flexible monthly subscription.