Whole Slide Imaging Market Growing Utilization in Drug Discovery and Recent Developments to Promote the Growth
Digital pathology is rapidly advancing and being adopted by hospitals, research and diagnostic laboratories, research institutes, scientists and healthcare companies
PORTLAND, OREGON, USA, August 12, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The growing number of cancer patients worldwide is driving the growth of the the entire slide imaging market due to its widespread use in cancer research and the development of cancer therapies. Thus, increasing global cancer burden will increase the demand for digital imaging systems, which will drive market growth.
The major driving factors of the global slide imaging market include growing use of imaging technology in drug discovery processes, technological development of digital imaging, increasing adoption of virtual slides compared to traditional physical blades and the growing prevalence of cancer worldwide. Digital pathology (DP) is rapidly advancing and being adopted by hospitals, research and diagnostic laboratories, research institutes, scientists and healthcare companies.
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝟐𝟎% 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭, 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐.
Digital pathology technology provides better productivity as well as improved efficiency and reduces the tedious work of pathologists traveling to many locations. With the integration of artificial intelligence and digital pathology in health, it is clear that digital health will play an important role in drug development, strategic planning related to cancer research and the development of precision drug delivery systems. The growing demand for fast, clear, high resolution digital images in pathology facilities, patient safety and diagnostic accuracy, has dramatically increased the demand for full slide imaging systems. Moreover, the increasing prevalence of various chronic diseases such as cancer that lead to significant mortality in the global population is a major factor behind the adoption of these systems in the field of diagnostics.
High investment in supply and maintenance of these advanced whole slide imaging technologies and lack of skilled personnel to operate these systems in developing and less developed countries are some of the factors that may restrain the market in a certain way. Technological developments in the field of whole slide imaging technology will simultaneously boost the adoption rate of these systems and provide huge opportunities for market development in the near future.
According to Cancer Research UK, around 17 million cases of cancer were recorded in 2018, of which 56% were fatal. Many key factors can affect the success rate of chemo and radiation therapy and a person’s survival rate, such as age, general health, and stage of cancer. According to the studies of the World Cancer Research Fund, about 18 million cases of cancer in the world, among which 9.5 million cases were found in men and 8.5 million cases in women. Lung cancer and breast cancer are believed to be the most dominant cancer types, contributing around 12.3% of the total number of new cancer cases diagnosed in 2018.
• This study presents the analytical description of the global Full Slide Imaging market together with current trends and future estimations to determine impending pockets of investment.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities, along with a detailed analysis of the global Full Slide Imaging market share.
• Current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the growth scenario of the global Full Slide Imaging market.
• Porter’s Five Forces analysis illustrates the power of buyers and suppliers in the marketplace.
• The report provides a detailed analysis of the global market based on the competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬:
• Indica Laboratories
• Hamamatsu Photonics
• Microscan Technologies
• Leica microsystems
• Nikon Corporation
• Olympus Company
• Philips Health.
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲:
• North America Whole Slide Imaging Market
• Japanese whole slide imaging market
• Whole slide imaging market in South Korea
• Singapore Whole Slide Imaging Market
• Australia Whole Slide Imaging Market
• Europe Whole Slide Imaging Market
• Chinese Whole Slide Imaging Market
• Taiwanese market for whole slide imaging
• New Zealand Whole Slide Imaging Market
• Main players in the biosensors market: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/07/south-korea-biosensor-market-top.html
• Diabetic nephropathy market: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/07/south-korea-diabetic-nephropathy-market.html
• Surgical drains market: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/06/south-korea-surgical-drains-market.html
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unparalleled quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
AMR introduces its premium subscription-based online library Avenue, designed specifically to provide a unique and cost-effective solution for businesses, investors and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can benefit from a comprehensive repository of reports on over 2,000 niche industries and over 12,000 company profiles. Additionally, users can get online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats, as well as analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.